The Practice of Sourcing
There is a growing community of people around the world who are finding methods to access, or source, the wisdom of life itself and manifest new forms and structures. The actual methods that people use vary widely and evolve through practice over time. However, when we look for what is common across sourcing practices, the following pattern emerges:
- Opening to receive information and associated consciousness and energy from the deepest places within ourselves, where we are one with all that is.
- Asking a question verbally or energetically with the intention to receive an answer from the greatest and most benevolent source of wisdom for the optimal good of all.
- Receiving the answer through some intuitive means, which could be clairaudience, claircognizance, clairsentience, clairvoyance, a pendulum, or another way.
- Checking with additional people who are sourcing responses to the same question (i.e., co-sourcing) and/or other sourcing methods to confirm the information.
- Iterating the process until there is agreement across people and/or methods. This may include refining the question or exploring dissonances to discover invalid assumptions.
- Implementing the guidance that has been received in a manner that respects all other ways of knowing as well as people who might not have a practice of sourcing.
Sourcing Information and Light
When we are sourcing, we receive information that comes from such a profound depth within awareness that it cannot be obtained using other methods, including the rational mind. Although this information may be interesting and significant, it is only half of the picture. The other half consists of “intelligent light” that is carrying the information. When we are sourcing, we are accessing realms beyond manifestation and bringing intelligent light into the world from beyond the universe of form. This light prisms into new consciousness and energy that are free from the previously existing forms and structures. The result is that we are literally bringing forth “the new Earth” whenever we source.
Definitions of Sourcing
Here are three definitions of sourcing that have, themselves, been deeply sourced:
1. Sourcing is the process of becoming Supreme Spirit.
When we source, we join with the source of our being. With practice, and as we source more and more deeply, we become the ultimate Source, which is Supreme Spirit. Sourcing awakens the practitioner from the experience of being separate from the ultimate Source of being. Importantly, there is a point at which the one who is sourcing transitions from accessing Source to abiding as Source. Then the intention of sourcing shifts from attaining wisdom to expressing enlightenment, which is the joy of creatorship.
2. Sourcing brings the forms that have been ideated within divine imagination into expression.
Before the forms of the world can be experienced, they exist within a realm of profound imagination that is often labeled “divine” since it is typically inaccessible to the human mind. With sourcing, and with awakening, one gains access to this realm where the prototypes for all new creations exist as divine ideas. Doing so conducts the intelligent light associated with these prototypes into the world. Over time, this intelligence instructs beings and the forces of nature to construct the new forms tangibly so that they can be experienced.
3. Sourcing is the manifestation process by which Supreme Spirit becomes substance.
Since sourcing is a process of joining with Source, it bridges the everyday world with its spiritual origins. When the bridge is highly awake, the deeper realms of existence are able to breathe themselves into manifestation with less resistance. When there is no resistance whatsoever, the most-profound Supreme Spirit is able to enter the world as luminous substance. One whose egoic structures of resistance have disappeared unites Earth and Heaven in the act of sourcing and can manifest miracles of new creation.