DEFINITIONS: Table of Contents
- DEFINITIONS is a work in progress, which will continue to emerge and evolve until the MIND of minds is supremely clear. The definitions below are subject to evolution.
- Many excellent and useful definitions are not yet included. If you would like make a suggestion, you may do so here.
Revision: 30 Nov 2022
- Nonincarnating and nonlocal aspect of self.
- Soul supports local, incarnating self by making choices in nonlocal consciousness that produce changes in local experience.
- There is one suprasoul that ramifies into a multiplicity of souls.
- All souls are subpatterns of the one suprasoul.
- The pattern of soul consists of recursively defined layers that are all in correspondence.
- The collectivity of souls corresponds to layers of soul.
- The degree of collectivity of soul increases as awareness decreases, and increases as awareness increases.
- Identification determines how much of the pattern of soul is available in awareness. One who is identified as an individual seems to have an individual soul. One who identifies more broadly seems to have a soul group. One who identifies as all that is has access to the suprasoul.