DEFINITIONS: Table of Contents
- DEFINITIONS is a work in progress, which will continue to emerge and evolve until the MIND of minds is supremely clear. The definitions below are subject to evolution.
- Many excellent and useful definitions are not yet included. If you would like make a suggestion, you may do so here.
Revision: 11 Mar 2023
- Adherence to a partial or limited perspective.
- Adherence to a specific form as a primary reference.
- Attachment to a partial or limited perspective.
- Attachment to a self-concept.
- Attachment to form.
- Belief in being a form.
- Belief in being a being.
- Having a specific form as a primary reference.
- The impulse to form and maintain an identity.
- A contraction of the I that involves a corresponding contraction of awareness.
- Suppression of awareness so that a portion of the I is always in focus.
- Sustained focus on a portion of the I.
- Identification leads to forgetfulness of THE SUPREME.
- Identification leads to forgetfulness of being THE SUPREME.
- Identification gives rise to and sustains the appearance of separation.