Revision: 26 Nov 2022
- Adherence to a partial or limited perspective.
- Attachment to a partial or limited perspective.
- Attachment to a self-concept.
- Attachment to form.
- Belief in being a form.
- Belief in being a being.
- Contraction of the I.
- Suppression of awareness so that a portion of the I is always in focus.
- Sustained focus on a portion of the I.
- Leads to forgetfulness of being THE SUPREME.
- Leads to forgetting THE SUPREME.
- Begets and sustains the appearance of separation.
- The impulse to form and maintain an identity.