Revision: 24 Nov 2022
- DEFINITIONS distinguishes between infinite creation, as an expression of wholeness, and finite manifestation, which is an outpicturing of separation.
- See The Ontology for a further explanation of creation and manifestation.
- A dream in SUPREME MIND.
- An idea in SUPREME MIND.
- Abode of DIVINITY/GOD/SOURCE.
- Expression of DIVINITY/GOD/SOURCE.
- The play of CONSCIOUSNESS.
- Display of ideas.
- Expression of creativity.
- Expression of abundance.
- Eternal life.
- Infinite life.
Specific to The Ontology:
- Layers 2 through 8 in The Ontology.
- The layers of primary and secondary creation are numinous and nonlocal.
- The layers of tertiary creation are projected and local.
- The range of lucid dreaming is L2.2 – L7.2.