DEFINITIONS: Table of Contents
- DEFINITIONS is a work in progress, which will continue to emerge and evolve until the MIND of minds is supremely clear. The definitions below are subject to evolution.
- Many excellent and useful definitions are not yet included. If you would like make a suggestion, you may do so here.
Revision: 11 Feb 2023
- The cause of all that is.
- The cause of creation.
- The origin of all that is.
- The origin of creation.
- The root of all that is.
- The root of creation.
- All beings and all things are Source as nothing can be separated.
- Everyone and everything is Source. Source is everywhere.
- The Mind that is all minds is Source.
- The Power that is all power is the power of Source.
- Layers of Source correspond to degrees of collectivity. The most-profound layers of Source correspond to realized oneness and God-realization.
- Supreme Source is Supreme Divinity.
- Supreme Source is THE SUPREME.
- The Supreme Source is YOU.