Revision: 26 Nov 2022
- The void.
- Absence of content.
- Absence of ego.
- Absence of forgetfulness of THE SUPREME.
- Absence of forgetfulness of being THE SUPREME.
- Absence of identification.
- Absence of self.
- Absence of thoughts.
- Absence of unawakeness.
- In most-profound emptiness, all content, all ego, all identification, all self, all thoughts, and all unawakeness disappear completely.
- The content of the MIND vanishes in emptiness. MIND itself disappears soon after emptiness is transcended.
- Emptiness is a preparation for realizing SUPREME REALITY.
- Most-profound emptiness is the gateway to THE SUPREME.
- SUPREME AWARENESS and SUPREME AWAKENESS/ENLIGHTENMENT are transcendent of emptiness.
- SUPREME REALITY is transcendent of emptiness.
- THE SUPREME is transcendent of emptiness.