Revision: 10 Jul 2023
- A process of disentangling from apparently finite manifestation.
- A process of disentangling from the limitations of density, form, substance, and identification.
- A process of moving beyond layers of density, form, and substance.
- A process of releasing beliefs and concepts related to separation and finitude, and ultimately releasing of all beliefs and concepts.
- The primary cause of ascension is realization of the Truth.
- Ascension is accelerated by one-pointed focus on the Truth.
- Ascension is typically experienced as a sense of increasing lightness and freedom, and as a sense of the body being more nimble and less dense.
- Ascension follows from releasing identification with limitation.
- One cannot ascend alone. When one ascends, all ascend.
- Supreme Ascension is the process of remembering being THE SUPREME.
- Ascension is transcended with the attainment of apex cause and apex silence.
- Ascension is transcended with the realization that embodiment is impossible.