DEFINITIONS: Table of Contents
- DEFINITIONS is a work in progress, which will continue to emerge and evolve until the MIND of minds is supremely clear. The definitions below are subject to evolution.
- Many excellent and useful definitions are not yet included. If you would like make a suggestion, you may do so here.
Revision: 25 Jan 2023
- A progressive process of releasing the limitations of density, form, substance, and identification.
- A progressive process of deepening into profound oneness, reality, and truth.
- Transcendence of beliefs and concepts related to separation and finitude, and ultimately transcendence of all beliefs and concepts.
- Transcendence of finite manifestation and ultimately all layers of creation.
- Transcendence of layers of density, form, and substance.
- The primary cause of ascension is spiritual maturation.
- Ascension is accelerated by one-pointed attention.
- Ascension is typically experienced as a sense of greater lightness and freedom, and of the body being more nimble and less dense.
- Ascension follows naturally from releasing identification with limitation.
- Ascension brings increased responsibility, and ultimately total responsibility, for all that is.
- One cannot ascend alone. When one ascends, all ascend.
- Supreme Ascension is the completion stage of ascension.
- Supreme Ascension follows from remembering, realizing, and becoming established as THE SUPREME.
- Ascension is transcended in the deepest roots of the Supreme Foundation.