Revision: 3 Oct 2023
Being (as abiding)
- Resting in stillness.
- Being is often contrasted with becoming or doing. However, nondual being includes both becoming and doing.
Being (as an entity)
- A being is a journey of Divinity/God/Source.
- A being is a symbol in the Mind of God.
- A being is an individuation of THE SUPREME.
- A being is imagined by Divinity/God/Source.
- A being is content within the dream of creation.
- A being has no agency of its own. The agency of being is that of Divinity/God/Source.
- To be a being requires identification.
- The I that is identified with being a being awakens from all identification and remembers that it is THAT which is beyond entityhood.
- A being is a “package” of qualities and capacities of Divinity/God/Source.
- A sentient being is identified with the dreamscape to such an extent that it does not know that it is Divinity/God/Source.
- A sentient being is bound by space and time.
- A realized being knows the true nature of being.
- An “enlightened being” is no longer a being. “Enlightened one” is more accurate.