DEFINITIONS: Table of Contents
- DEFINITIONS is a work in progress, which will continue to emerge and evolve until the MIND of minds is supremely clear. The definitions below are subject to evolution.
- Many excellent and useful definitions are not yet included. If you would like make a suggestion, you may do so here.
Revision: 1 Dec 2022
- Falling asleep spiritually.
- Follows from the original curiosity.
- Movement into illusion.
- Suppression of awareness of THE SUPREME.
- Suppression of awareness of being THE SUPREME.
- Progressive forgetfulness of THE SUPREME.
- Progressive forgetfulness of being THE SUPREME.
- The descent can lead to denial or rejection of THE SUPREME, which immediately produces the Big Bang and the experience of finitude.
- Vigilance and faith are required to remember THE SUPREME, remember being THE SUPREME, and stay out of rejection.