- Movement of light*.
- A medium for embodiment.
- A medium for experience.
- A medium for expressing secondary creation and tertiary creation.
- A thought within the MIND.
- Energy density corresponds to the degree of unconsciousness.
- Energy is indivisible and nonfinite.
- Energy only appears to be finite when separation is believed.
- Matter is confined energy.
- When the nonfinite nature of finite energy is known, energy becomes a tool for awakening from finite experience.
*Light refers to profound light, rooted in layer 2 of The Ontology. The light that is a subset of the electromagnetic spectrum is a form of energy. So, ontologically, we can say that light is prior to energy, and energy is prior to electromagnetic light.