Revision: 30 May 2023
- Confined energy.
- Matter exists on a spectrum of density.
- For certain densities of matter, the confinement can be produced by self-interacting electromagnetism.
- An accumulation of confusion. As the accumulation of confusion increases, the perception of density increases.
- Physicists study the densest forms of matter.
- In apparently finite manifestation, matter appears to be confined to a finite number of physical dimensions.
- Matter is not actually confined to any number of physical dimensions.
- Since matter exists on a spectrum of density, it is possible to shift along the spectrum and transition to less density without noticing what has occurred.