DEFINITIONS: Table of Contents
- DEFINITIONS is a work in progress, which will continue to emerge and evolve until the MIND of minds is supremely clear. The definitions below are subject to evolution.
- Many excellent and useful definitions are not yet included. If you would like make a suggestion, you may do so here.
Revision: 21 Jan 2023
- Accumulated unconsciousness.
- Accumulated untruth.
- Confined or contracted energy.
- Contraction of awareness.
- Result of adherence to the belief in separation.
- The stronger the belief in separation, the more density is accumulated and experienced.
- As the belief in separation is released, bodies transform from denser substance to subtler substance, and then shift out of substance entirely.