DEFINITIONS: Table of Contents
- DEFINITIONS is a work in progress, which will continue to emerge and evolve until the MIND of minds is supremely clear. The definitions below are subject to evolution.
- Many excellent and useful definitions are not yet included. If you would like make a suggestion, you may do so here.
Revision: 17 Mar 2023
- A form of indirect knowing.
- Interaction with creations.
- Interaction with expressions.
- Interaction that reflects separation to a greater or lesser degree.
- The “receiving end” of creation.
- Experience provides feedback that illuminates one’s inner state.
- Experience reflects one’s inner state.
- Experience reflects one’s state of realization.
- Experience requires that there be a belief in separation from Divinity/God/Source.
- Experience reveals the extent to which the idea of separation is believed.
- Experience cannot be completely nondual. (Pure knowing or gnosis is completely nondual.)
- Experience follows from belief.
- One can only experience what one believes to be the case.
- Experience reveals the beliefs that are operating, often unconsciously.
- All experiences are equivalent, being empty.
- There is only one experience happening.
- Enlightenment is beyond experience.
- The liberating function of experience is to release fixed ideas.
- The profound depths of gnosis transcend experience.
- Supreme Gnosis is entirely beyond experience.