DEFINITIONS: Table of Contents
- DEFINITIONS is a work in progress, which will continue to emerge and evolve until the MIND of minds is supremely clear. The definitions below are subject to evolution.
- Many excellent and useful definitions are not yet included. If you would like make a suggestion, you may do so here.
Revision: 11 Mar 2023
- An awakening opportunity (when understood correctly).
- Arises when THE SUPREME forgets itself.
- Arises with ego.
- Belief in insecurity or potential insecurity.
- Belief in wrongness or potential wrongness.
- Co-arises with finite thinking.
- Indication of an awakening opportunity.
- Indication of confusion, unawakeness, and untruth.
- Indication that separation is believed.
- Not the opposite of love (which has no opposite).
- Defensiveness is a response to fear.
- Identification leads to fear.
- Love arises as an antidote to fear.
- Love is a remedy for fear.
- The biggest gifts lie in that which we fear.
- We tend to be most afraid of what we are.