Revision: 24 May 2023
- An awakening opportunity (when understood correctly).
- Arises when an aspect of THE SUPREME forgets its real nature.
- Arises with ego.
- Belief in insecurity or potential insecurity.
- Belief in wrongness or potential wrongness.
- Co-arises with finite thinking and the experience of unreality.
- Indication of an awakening opportunity.
- Indication of confusion, unawakeness, and untruth.
- Indication that separation is believed.
- Not the opposite of love (which has no opposite).
- Defensiveness is a response to fear.
- Identification with finiteness leads to fear.
- Love is an antidote to fear.
- Love is a remedy for fear.
- Fear dissolves in the presence of love.
- The biggest gifts lie in that which we fear.
- We tend to be most afraid of what we are.
- To follow the path of fear to liberation, recognize that everywhere one feels fear, there is a belief in separation that is false.