DEFINITIONS: Table of Contents
- DEFINITIONS is a work in progress, which will continue to emerge and evolve until the MIND of minds is supremely clear. The definitions below are subject to evolution.
- Many excellent and useful definitions are not yet included. If you would like make a suggestion, you may do so here.
Revision: 21 Feb 2023
- The apparent beginning of finitude.
- The apparent beginning of finite experience.
- The apparent beginning of finite manifestation.
- The apparent beginning of finite perception.
- The apparent beginning of the experience of separation.
- The appearance of gross form and substance.
- The inverse of a black hole.
- The moment of rejecting THE SUPREME.
- The moment of rejecting being THE SUPREME.
- The unreal beginning of unreality.
- Outpicturing of the idea of separation.
- The universe that seems to begin with the Big Bang ends when the belief in separation is released.
- As the belief in separation is released, the experience of finite manifestation transforms into the experience and knowing of infinite creation.