Revision: 31 Aug 2023
- Appearance of opposites.
- Appearance of twoness.
- Level of consciousness in which everything appears to be split.
- The experience of fragmentation within Mind.
- The experience of opposites that seem to be separate from one another.
- The experience of twoness.
- The experience of humanity as other than Divinity/God/Source.
- The experience of separation from Divinity/God/Source.
- The result of believing in separation.
- Duality is a label for the result of denying or forgetting Divinity/God/Source.
- Duality is a label for the result of denying or forgetting THE SUPREME.
- Duality as a realm of separation is unreal since separation is impossible.
- Duality is actually nondual.
- “The appearance of two is nonproblematic. The experience of two is also nonproblematic. The belief that one can be separate from another is problematic.”