DEFINITIONS: Table of Contents
- DEFINITIONS is a work in progress, which will continue to emerge and evolve until the MIND of minds is supremely clear. The definitions below are subject to evolution.
- Many excellent and useful definitions are not yet included. If you would like make a suggestion, you may do so here.
Revision: 26 Nov 2022
- Actually nondual.
- Appearance of opposites.
- Appearances are believed to be separate.
- Experience of being separate from DIVINITY/GOD/SOURCE.
- Experience of fragmented MIND.
- Experience of opposites.
- Experience of separation.
- Experience resulting from denying or forgetting DIVINITY/GOD/SOURCE.
- Experience resulting from denying or forgetting being DIVINITY/GOD/SOURCE.
- Indirect knowing of reality (through apparent separation).
- Level of consciousness in which everything appears to be split.
- Finite manifestation.
- Result of believing in separation.