Revision: 5 Dec 2022
- All-inclusive completeness within MIND.
- Includes what is called duality.
- Indivisible and inseparable.
- Oneness of the content within MIND.
- Personal, transpersonal, and impersonal.
- The oneness of experience and the foundation of experience.
- The oneness of phenomena and the foundation of phenomena.
- The oneness of symbol and symbolized.
- The scope of nonduality is the content of MIND.
- The premise of oneness according to which one is inseparable from everything and everyone, including DIVINITY/GOD/SOURCE and the ground of being.
- Nonduality transcends all that is predicated on separation.
- Nonduality embraces all that is predicated on separation, knowing that it is never actually separate.
- Nonduality is transcended when MIND is transcended.
- Everything above “The root of nonduality” in the Layers of The Ontology transcends nonduality.