Revision: 20 May 2023
- A mechanism for releasing the structures of unconsciousness.
- A process of healing unconsciousness and restoring awakeness.
- A system for maintaining the integrity of consciousness.
- Result of unconsciousness.
- Result of unconscious actions.
- Web of unconsciousness.
- Clarity dissolves karma.
- Clearly recognizing the unconscious patterning of karma resolves karma.
- Clearly recognizing the nature of karma resolves all karma.
- Awakening accelerates the resolution of karma.
- As awakening deepens, the resolution of karma generalizes.
- As awakening deepens profoundly, karma is resolved for all beings.
- In Supreme Awakeness, there is no unconsciousness and karma does not exist.
- Karma is transcended when the experience and memory of separation from Divinity/God/Source is transcended.