Revision: 7 Aug 2023
- A context that contains the whole of manifestation, including all universes, all sentient beings, and all apparently inanimate objects.
- A means by which THE SUPREME experiences THE SUPREME.
- Life evolves to express THE SUPREME through displays of ever-increasing complexity.
- Life is infinite and indivisible.
- Life is integrative. Life is a process of integration by which THE SUPREME comes to know the infinite potential of THE SUPREME.
- Life is maximum inclusion and maximum diversity.
- The highest purpose of life is the realization of the infinite potential of THE SUPREME.
- Everything that is manifested is life. The whole of manifestation is alive.
- The totality of life is a being. Life is the one Self.
- “Every moment of life is a maximal gift.”
- “Life cannot be owned. Life must be shared.”
- “Life is the ultimate science experiment.”
- “Life occupies as much space and time as necessary for learning and awakening to occur.”
- “The real conspiracy is the infinite goodness of life.”