Revision: 14 Aug 2023
- A guidance mechanism (when the essence of emotion is understood).
- A release of love that has been suppressed or bottled up.
- A release of unconsciousness.
- An indication of confusion.
- An indication of the potential for healing.
- An indication of the potential for resolution.
- An upwelling of suppressed love.
- Whether “positive” or “negative,” the presence of emotion indicates that a pocket of unawakeness has been accessed.
- The conscious expression of emotion – expressing emotion with an awareness of what emotion is – tends to be healing.
- The unconscious expression of emotion tends to be destructive.
- When emotion is consciously allowed and expressed, unawakeness is reduced, awakening occurs, and healing tends to manifest.