Revision: 14 May 2022
- The illusory state in which the Infinite is absent.
- The illusory state in which all phenomena are understood in terms of finite quantities.
- Finite quantities are abstractions as nothing can exist independently.
- The apparent reality of finite manifestation contrasts with the real creation, which is infinite.
- Confused consciousness perceives finitude and excludes evidence of the Infinite.
- Finitude is a consequence of the belief in separation.
- Finitude depends on the concept of separation.
- Finitude is impossible in Truth.
- Finitude is unreality.
- The appearance of finitude is an illusion.
- The experience of finitude is a sign of extreme confusion.
- The experience of finitude is a sign of delusion.