DEFINITIONS: Table of Contents
- DEFINITIONS is a work in progress, which will continue to emerge and evolve until the MIND of minds is supremely clear. The definitions below are subject to evolution.
- Many excellent and useful definitions are not yet included. If you would like make a suggestion, you may do so here.
Revision: 26 Nov 2022
- Consequence of the belief in separation.
- Depends on the concept of separation.
- Finite quantity is a construct.
- Impossible in TRUTH.
- The apparent reality of manifestation, which contrasts with the infinite creation.
- Confused consciousness perceives finitude and excludes evidence of the INFINITE in order to sustain the experience of finitude.
- The appearance of finitude is an illusion.
- The experience of finitude is a sign of extreme confusion.
- The experience of finitude is a sign of delusion.