Revision: 26 Nov 2022
- Consequence of the belief in separation.
- Depends on the concept of separation.
- Finite quantity is a construct.
- Impossible in TRUTH.
- The apparent reality of manifestation, which contrasts with the infinite creation.
- Confused consciousness perceives finitude and excludes evidence of the INFINITE in order to sustain the experience of finitude.
- The appearance of finitude is an illusion.
- The experience of finitude is a sign of extreme confusion.
- The experience of finitude is a sign of delusion.