DEFINITIONS: Table of Contents
- DEFINITIONS is a work in progress, which will continue to emerge and evolve until the MIND of minds is supremely clear. The definitions below are subject to evolution.
- Many excellent and useful definitions are not yet included. If you would like make a suggestion, you may do so here.
Revision: 6 Dec 2022
- The state of inhabiting form.
- The form inhabited.
- Expressing profound nature in bodily form.
- Having a vehicle for enjoying and exploring consciousness.
- A dance of consciousness and unconsciousness, clarity and unclarity, locality and nonlocality.
- An experiment in limitation and liberation.
- Vehicle for experience.
- The density of embodiment varies inversely with awareness of THE SUPREME, and awareness of being THE SUPREME.
- Enlightened embodiment is remembering the SUPREME ORIGIN and releasing density while enjoying form.
- In enlightened embodiment, there is greater health and vitality, and a greater sense of lightness and of flowing through life.
- Ascended embodiment is remembering THE SUPREME, remembering being THE SUPREME, and releasing all remaining density.
- In ascended embodiment, the body responds instantly to thought.