DEFINITIONS: Table of Contents
- DEFINITIONS is a work in progress, which will continue to emerge and evolve until the MIND of minds is supremely clear. The definitions below are subject to evolution.
- Many excellent and useful definitions are not yet included. If you would like make a suggestion, you may do so here.
Revision: 27 Jan 2023 Locality
- The state of having a definite location in space and/or time.
- The state of existing within the external world.
- The state of being locatable in the external world.
- The state of existing within the realms of phenomena.
- The state of being locatable in the realms of phenomena.
- The state of being apparently separated from other local phenomena by space and/or time.
- Locality is a characteristic of illusion.