DEFINITIONS: Table of Contents
- DEFINITIONS is a work in progress, which will continue to emerge and evolve until the MIND of minds is supremely clear. The definitions below are subject to evolution.
- Many excellent and useful definitions are not yet included. If you would like make a suggestion, you may do so here.
Revision: 27 Jan 2023 Nonlocality
- The quality of existing in the layers of Mind that transcend phenomena.
- The quality of existing in the layers of Mind that transcend space and time.
- The quality of being immediately accessible and available everywhere.
- Nonlocality is characterized by not having a definite location in space and/or time.
- Nonlocality is expressed as omnipresence in the external world.
- Nonlocality is expressed as omnipresence in the realms of phenomena.
- Nonlocality is characterized by being everywhere and no single place at the same time.
- One who has realized nonlocality profoundly may have the capacity to bilocate, see what is happening in remote places, or even teleport.