Revision: 24 Nov 2022
- A concept accepted and adhered to in lieu of directly knowing what is.
- A function of intellect.
- Arises in the absence of knowing.
- Any belief is a sign of operating in the context of separation.
- Any belief is a sign that separation is believed, consciously or unconsciously.
- Indicates the state of confusion, unawakeness, unconsciousness.
- Unconscious belief is the seed of suffering.
- Conscious belief engages the possibility of awakening.
- Belief focuses attention and invites the experience of that which is believed.
- When the nature of belief is clarified it becomes a tool for awakening.
- As belief aligns with TRUTH, untruth subsides.
- The belief in oneness invites the experience and knowing of oneness.
- The belief in peace invites the experience and knowing of peace.
- The belief in being DIVINITY/GOD/SOURCE invites the experience and knowing of being THAT.