Revision: 12 May 2023
- A concept accepted and adhered to in lieu of directly knowing what is.
- An attempt by the intellect to fill in what is not known.
- Any belief is a sign of operating in the context of separation.
- Any belief is a sign that separation is believed, consciously or unconsciously.
- Belief arises in the absence of knowing.
- Belief indicates that there is some degree of confusion, unawakeness, and unconsciousness.
- Belief focuses attention and invites the experience of that which is believed.
- The belief in separation from Divinity/God/Source is the root cause of suffering.
- A “true belief” is a belief that aligns with Truth and leads beyond belief.
- The belief in oneness is an antidote to the belief in separation.
- The belief in oneness activates the possibility of awakening and enlightenment.
- When the nature of belief is clarified it becomes a tool for awakening.
- As belief aligns with truth, the experience of untruth subsides.
- The belief in oneness invites the experience and knowing of oneness.
- The belief in peace invites the experience and knowing of peace.
- The belief in being THE SUPREME invites the experience and knowing of being THAT which YOU are.
- Supreme Awakeness is beyond all belief systems.
- What you believe, you perceive. What you know, beyond belief, is so.