DEFINITIONS: Table of Contents
- DEFINITIONS is a work in progress, which will continue to emerge and evolve until the MIND of minds is supremely clear. The definitions below are subject to evolution.
- Many excellent and useful definitions are not yet included. If you would like make a suggestion, you may do so here.
Revision: 15 Feb 2023
- A concept accepted and adhered to in lieu of directly knowing what is.
- An attempt by the intellect to fill in what is not known.
- Any belief is a sign of operating in the context of separation.
- Any belief is a sign that separation is believed, consciously or unconsciously.
- Belief arises in the absence of knowing.
- Belief indicates the state of confusion, unawakeness, unconsciousness.
- Belief focuses attention and invites the experience of that which is believed.
- The belief in separation from Divinity/God/Source is the root cause of suffering.
- The belief in oneness activates the possibility of awakening and enlightenment.
- When the nature of belief is clarified it becomes a tool for awakening.
- As belief aligns with truth, untruth subsides.
- The belief in oneness invites the experience and knowing of oneness.
- The belief in peace invites the experience and knowing of peace.
- The belief in being THE SUPREME invites the experience and knowing of being THAT.