Revision: 10 Sep 2023
- Infinite supply.
- Limitless supply.
- Experience of limitless supply.
- Experience of limitless supply of creativity.
- Experience of the Infinite.
- Perception of the Infinite.
- The expression of the Infinite.
- The true nature of creation.
- The true nature of the Self.
- Abundance is a natural consequence of realizing the Infinite.
- Abundance is realized as the true nature of the Self is realized.
- Abundance is transcended as conceptual mind is transcended.
- Ideas of abundance as a greater quantity are temporary antidotes to finite thinking and concepts of scarcity.
- As the infinite oneness cannot be subdivided into quantities, the concept of abundance as more is only meaningful in illusion.
- “The key to sustained abundance is to be as generous toward life as life is toward you.”