Revision: 3 Oct 2023
- A journey Divinity/God/Source.
- A particular instance of the One on the journey of returning to the Source.
- A process of integrating experiences and knowledge into Wholeness.
- A species of individuation of THE SUPREME.
- Embodiment of Divinity/God/Source.
- Embodiment of infinite intelligence, infinite love, and infinite power.
- Incarnation of Divinity/God/Source.
- Incarnation of infinite intelligence, infinite love, and infinite power.
- Divinity realizing Divinity. God realizing God. Source realizing Source.
- Microcosm of Divinity/God/Source.
- One who “swims upstream” to realize THE SUPREME.
- Realizer of Divinity/God/Source.
- Realizer of Supreme Divinity.
- Realizer of Supreme Perfection.
- Realizer of the Supreme I.
- Realizer of THE SUPREME.
- Realizer of the Wellspring.
- Steward of infinite intelligence, infinite love, and infinite power.
- Human transcends and includes embodiment and incarnation.
- Though human consciousness may seem to be localized in a body, it is nonlocal.
- Though human thought processes may appear to be predictable and algorithmic, they are nonalgorithmic and never fully predictable.
- “Each human is a master in the process of being revealed.”
- “The genius of the human is the both-and of already being God and the process of remembering that one is God.”
- “It is easier to create the whole universe than it is to live as a human. One could say that the reason for human life is to be the unlimited Divine challenging, discovering, and exploring itself through situations in which one seems not to have access to the limitless capacities of God.”