DEFINITIONS: Table of Contents
- DEFINITIONS is a work in progress, which will continue to emerge and evolve until the MIND of minds is supremely clear. The definitions below are subject to evolution.
- Many excellent and useful definitions are not yet included. If you would like make a suggestion, you may do so here.
Revision: 28 Dec 2022
- Context for consciousness.
- Context for content.
- Context for creativity.
- Context for experience.
- Context for ideas and ideation.
- Context for imagination.
- Context for thinking and thoughts.
- Consciousness arises in mind.
- Intellect is a function of mind.
- Memory is a function of mind.
- MIND is the single mind that is all minds.
- Local mind is occupied with the outer world.
- Nonlocal mind is prior to the outer world.
- SUPREME MIND is the context of all dynamism.
- SUPREME MIND is the SUPREME CONTEXT.