DEFINITIONS: Table of Contents
- DEFINITIONS is a work in progress, which will continue to emerge and evolve until the MIND of minds is supremely clear. The definitions below are subject to evolution.
- Many excellent and useful definitions are not yet included. If you would like make a suggestion, you may do so here.
Revision: 29 Dec 2022
- Capacity to decide, cause, or create.
- The power of will depends on strength of focus and depth of realization.
- Will is closely synonymous with agency.
- Awakened will decides to evolve to realize THE SUPREME.
- Unawakened will chooses against realizing THE SUPREME.
- Willfulness is unawakened will.
- SUPREME WILL decides to create creation and causes creation to be.
- SUPREME WILL makes the decision to involve into creation.
“Free will” refers to the ability of THE SUPREME in multiplicity to make autonomous decisions at the level of the individual. Free will (and freedom in general) is limited by the fact of oneness and nonseparation. When autonomous decisions are aligned with remembering the oneness of THE SUPREME, there is positive feedback. Decisions that are not aligned with remembering THE SUPREME elicit negative feedback.