Revision: 24 Nov 2022
- A level of mastery that transcends incarnation.
- A level of mastery that includes the ability to circumvent the laws that are believed to govern gross form.
- Being/beingness that is transcendent of the incarnational bodies.
- One can operate at the level of ascended mastery in consciousness while the incarnational bodies are still present.
- Operating at the level of ascended mastery in consciousness accelerates the transfiguration of incarnational bodies.
- Although ascended mastery transcends incarnation, at this level it is possible to emanate a body that is perceivable for the purpose of communication.
- Ascended mastery is transcended after passing through the SUPREME VOID.