DEFINITIONS: Table of Contents
- DEFINITIONS is a work in progress, which will continue to emerge and evolve until the MIND of minds is supremely clear. The definitions below are subject to evolution.
- Many excellent and useful definitions are not yet included. If you would like make a suggestion, you may do so here.
Revision: 8 Feb 2023
- Abiding in all places and times.
- Abiding in nonlocal numinosity.
- Establishment in and as oneness.
- The capacity to be anywhere within creation.
- One who has realized omnipresence cannot be limited to any time or place.
- One who has realized omnipresence is not identified with local phenomena.
- One who has realized omnipresence pervades all phenomena.