DEFINITIONS: Table of Contents
- DEFINITIONS is a work in progress, which will continue to emerge and evolve until the MIND of minds is supremely clear. The definitions below are subject to evolution.
- Many excellent and useful definitions are not yet included. If you would like make a suggestion, you may do so here.
Revision: 12 Nov 2022
- A harmonious collaboration characterized by the softening of boundaries and results that are greater than what is possible when separation is reinforced.
- An elevated level of performance that comes from realizing ONENESS.
- Collaboration among individuals that is rooted in ONENESS.
- The subtle or invisible functioning of ONENESS.
- Highly conscious systems are synergistic.
- Life is inherently synergistic.
- True nature is synergistic.
- Synergy produces abundance.
- The lack of synergy is poverty.
- A lack of synergy may indicate that a system is not highly conscious.