Revision: 1 May 2023
- The appearance of higher orders of complexity in systems.
- The bootstrapping of higher orders of complexity.
- The bootstrapping of higher orders of creation.
- The bootstrapping of higher orders of expression.
- The process by which a transcendent agency “breathes” itself into a system through the elements that are already present in the system.
- Emergence occurs in all systems of sufficient complexity.
- Emergence is both a horizontal process of self-organization, and a vertical orchestration of the Self.
- Emergence is orchestrated by the intelligence of Divinity/God/Source.
- Emergence works with and through pre-existing elements while bringing something new into expression.
- Emergence brings new information and energy into creation beyond what can be completely accounted for in terms of pre-existing elements.
- The intelligence which orchestrates emergence transcends and interpenetrates that which is emerging.
- The horizontal and vertical aspects of emergence operate as a single process in which the horizontal provides continuous feedback to the vertical.
- Consciousness does not emerge from the physical universe. The physical universe emerges from consciousness.