Revision: 24 August 2023
- A sourcing technology for discerning truth.
- A sourcing technology for discerning the will of Divinity/God/Source.
- A sourcing technology for identifying opportunities that are resonant with all of life.
- A sourcing technology for identifying opportunities that are profoundly empowered by virtue of being resonant with all of life.
- A sourcing technology for making enlightened decisions.
- A sourcing technology that supports enlightened creation.
- Resonance Mapping cannot be used to serve ego.
- In discerning truth and alignment with life, Resonance Mapping surfaces what is false and misaligned, especially egoicity.
- Resonance Mapping is predictive in the measure that the field of inquiry is clear.
- Fearfulness, especially, is an obstacle to clarity. When fear is strongly present, Resonance Mapping seems not to work in the sense that it is not predictive. In this case, Resonance Mapping excels at exposing egoic patterns.
- Resonance Mapping accelerates evolution by identifying pathways of least resistance and by surfacing obstacles to awakening.
Resonance Mapping is a method for discerning possibilities that are deeply rooted in Truth and supported by life. The process of Resonance Mapping facilitates illumined decision-making. An illumined decision takes into consideration the intimate relationship between specific opportunities and the whole of creation. Such decisions harmonize with the totality of all that is and all that could possibly be, which is how one accesses awakened power. Resonance Mapping is thus a means for making empowered choices while simultaneously creating a world in which all beings flourish together.
The term “Resonance Mapping” came to Jeff Vander Clute in 2011.