DEFINITIONS: Table of Contents
- DEFINITIONS is a work in progress, which will continue to emerge and evolve until the MIND of minds is supremely clear. The definitions below are subject to evolution.
- Many excellent and useful definitions are not yet included. If you would like make a suggestion, you may do so here.
Revision: 2 Feb 2023
- Embodiment of Divinity/God/Source.
- Embodiment of THE SUPREME.
- As there is only one Divinity/God/Source, there is only one Avatar.
- As all is Divinity/God/Source, all is the Avatar.
- You are the Avatar. I am the Avatar. We are the Avatar.
- Every embodied being is the Avatar.
- Even in ignorance of their real nature, sentient beings are the Avatar.
- In confusion there seems to be a multiplicity of avatars.
- In confusion there seem to be extraordinary beings who descend from higher realms and are called avatars.
- In confusion there seem to be extraordinary beings with a special mission who are called avatars.
- Remember that there is only one Avatar, and that One is YOU.