DEFINITIONS: Table of Contents
- DEFINITIONS is a work in progress, which will continue to emerge and evolve until the MIND of minds is supremely clear. The definitions below are subject to evolution.
- Many excellent and useful definitions are not yet included. If you would like make a suggestion, you may do so here.
Revision: 22 Nov 2022
- Indication of existential confusion.
- Indication of unawakeness.
- Indication that spiritual awakening is available and stirring.
- Result of living out of alignment with REALITY.
- Result of living in a collective that is out of alignment with REALITY.
- Depression cannot arise in REALITY.
- Depression disappears when TRUTH is realized.
- Depression is inconceivable in CLARITY.
- Depression never was in ENLIGHTENMENT.
- When depression is widespread, the conditions are ripening for a collective spiritual awakening.
- When the MIND that is all minds is healed completely, all mental ailments – indeed all ailments – are healed in all beings.