Revision: 14 Aug 2023
- A form of love that works to reduce and end suffering.
- A form of love that works to end suffering by addressing the root cause of suffering.
- Loving action that restores the knowing of reality.
- One who practices compassion reduces suffering while knowing profound reality.
- The practice of compassion facilitates the realization of Truth as an antidote to suffering.
- Suffering diminishes and disappears when reality is recognized.
- Supreme Compassion facilitates the full remembrance of THE SUPREME. Suffering disappears completely when THE SUPREME is fully remembered.
- While it is certainly possible to increase happiness and reduce suffering through acts of kindness, one who practices compassion knows the root cause of suffering and is therefore able to work more powerfully.