Revision: 24 Aug 2023
- That which is the case.
- Allness, all that is.
- Reality is indivisible.
- Reality is unicity.
- Reality includes actuality and potential. Thus reality includes all that is expressed and all that can be expressed.
- Reality is what is, and is not what is not.
- Reality is everything except for the idea of separation, which is not, and its implications, which are not.
- Any semblance of division or separation is not reality.
- Although separation and the illusion of separateness are unreal, there is reality in the confused experience of them since reality is all that is.
- Belief in division or separation leads to the experience of being ejected from reality, i.e., the fall or banishment from paradise.
- Belief in division or separation conjures the experience of unreality, which is the experience of finiteness and separation.
- Reality is, unreality is not. There is not even not. Thus unreality is said to be a dream.
- Reality is infinite. Finitude depends on the idea of separation and is unreal.
- Reality is nonconceptual.
- Reality is nondual.
- Reality is not objective. The knower of reality is reality. The separation required for there to be objectivity is impossible. Objectivity is part of the impossible dream.
- That which is known in clarity is reality.
- That which is known in perfect clarity, beyond perception, is profound reality.
- Supreme Reality is THE SUPREME.
- Supreme Reality is all that is supreme, including Supreme Awakeness/Enlightenment, Supreme Awareness, the Supreme I, the Supreme YOU, and Supreme Divinity/God/Source.
- In Supreme Reality there is only THE SUPREME.
- Supreme Reality is THE SUPREME knowing THE SUPREME.
- “To know the nature of reality, one must be reality.”