Revision: 12 May 2023
- Communication of knowledge or conceptual understanding.
- Transmission of knowledge or conceptual understanding.
- Spiritual teaching conveys knowledge of true nature.
- Spiritual teaching points to what is real.
- Spiritual teaching points to what is true.
- Spiritual teaching points to Truth.
- Spiritual teaching is an invitation to recognize Truth.
- A true teaching burns itself up in the fire of realization.
- Teaching is transcended when awakening is transcended.
- The recognition of being THE SUPREME transcends all teaching.
- When teaching ceases to be appropriate, the function of the erstwhile teacher is simply to serve as a reminder of Truth.