Revision: 14 Dec 2022
- An illusory structure that facilitates learning and spiritual awakening.
- An illusory structure that enables learning in a simulated environment without the possibility of causing real damage through misapplied creativity.
- A form of apparent separation in which the INDIVISIBLE is carved up into parts, most of which are hidden in what is believed to be an immutable past or an unknowable future. Yet all is present in the eternal now.
- A system for dividing the INDIVISIBLE into a sequence of events.
- Cyclic time is a means of cycling through a construct of creation in order to perfect learning and mastery.
- Linear time is the experience of a sequence of events unfolding irreversibly from the distant past to the distant future.
- Linear time is embedded in cyclic time, and as such it is not actually linear.
- Nonlinear time is a much more profound version of time in which the past, present, and future are all accessible and can be changed in the eternal now.