Revision: 26 Jan 2024
- A construct for dividing the Indivisible into a sequence of events.
- An illusory structure that facilitates learning and healing from belief in separation.
- An illusory structure that enables learning in a simulated environment without the possibility of causing real damage through misapplied creativity.
- A type of manifestation in which the Indivisible seems to be carved up into parts, most of which are hidden in what is believed to be an immutable past or an unknowable future. Yet all is present in the eternal now.
- Cyclic time is a means of looping through a construct of creation in order to perfect learning and mastery.
- Linear time is the experience of a sequence of events unfolding irreversibly from the past to the future.
- Linear time is embedded in cyclic time, and as such it is not actually linear.
- Nonlinear time is a more profound form of time in which the past, present, and future are all accessible and can be changed in the eternal now.
- In Supreme Awakeness, it is clear that the past, present, and future are projected simultaneously and are totally mutable.
- “Everything happens in no time at all.”
- “One’s degree of awakeness determines their experience of time.”
- “The level of our consciousness determines the yuga that we are in, which is to say the age of truth or relative untruth that we are experiencing.”