Revision: 23 Jul 2023
- Direct knowing of isness.
- Direct knowing of reality.
- Direct knowing of truth.
- Direct knowing of what is.
- Immediacy of knowing.
- Unmediated knowing.
- Knowing that is not deduced or inferred.
- Knowing that does not result from thinking or any other process.
- Knowing that simply is.
- Gnosis renders belief unnecessary.
- Pure gnosis is completely nondual.
- Supreme Gnosis is THE SUPREME knowing THE SUPREME completely.
- “When gnosis is one’s foundation, experience is delightful. Without gnosis, experience is difficult.”