Revision: 5 Jun 2023
- The intrinsic flawlessness of all that is.
- All beings, all circumstances, and all things are intrinsically perfect.
- To recognize Supreme Perfection is to recognize that all beings, all circumstances, and all things are flawless in every way, and that labels such as positive and negative neither add to nor subtract from this all-inclusive faultlessness.
- The recognition of great perfection is the clear knowing that everything is perfect exactly as it is.
- In apex enlightenment, it is obvious that Supreme Perfection is what is, and that imperfection is impossible.