Revision: 18 May 2023
- A container of THE SUPREME.
- More fundamentally, a map of THE SUPREME.
- A vessel is fundamentally a map of THE SUPREME. A simple vessel, such as a cup or container, maps THE SUPREME in terms of that which is contained and that which is not. A complex vessel, such as a human bodymind, maps THE SUPREME in a similar manner while also mapping (as an embodiment) the process of realizing oneness.
- While all bodyminds are vessels, some vessels are transcendent of bodyminds.
- The apex vessel is on the cusp of completely dissolving into THE SUPREME.
- All vessels are THE SUPREME mapping, serving, and dissolving into THE SUPREME.