Revision: 23 Jun 2023
- The relative absence of consciousness.
- The least degree of consciousness is “inconscience.”
- The total absence of consciousness is not possible within Consciousness.
- Unconsciousness is experienced when there is identification, i.e., attachment and focus that obscure the direct knowing of true nature.
- Unconsciousness is an indication of identification.
- The measure of unconsciousness is the strength of identification.
- Both consciousness and unconsciousness are transcended when Mind is transcended.
- “The measure of one’s unconsciousness is the strength of the sense of having a self.”