DEFINITIONS: Table of Contents
- DEFINITIONS is a work in progress, which will continue to emerge and evolve until the MIND of minds is supremely clear. The definitions below are subject to evolution.
- Many excellent and useful definitions are not yet included. If you would like make a suggestion, you may do so here.
Revision: 25 Jan 2023
- Clinging to something, someone, or a situation.
- Clinging to what is known.
- Fear of losing something, someone, or a situation.
- Fear of losing what is known.
- Attachment is motivated by fear.
- Attachment in a spiritual context is a hindrance.
- The phrase “conscious clear connection” describes what in other contexts might be called healthy attachment.