DEFINITIONS: Table of Contents
- DEFINITIONS is a work in progress, which will continue to emerge and evolve until the MIND of minds is supremely clear. The definitions below are subject to evolution.
- Many excellent and useful definitions are not yet included. If you would like make a suggestion, you may do so here.
Revision: 19 Feb 2023
- Consummation of a lifetime of unconsciousness.
- The inevitable outcome of believing in finitude.
- The inevitable outcome of believing in separation from Divinity/God/Source.
- The inevitable outcome of believing that one is other than THE SUPREME.
- Death seems to occur only in the delusion of separation from Divinity/God/Source.
- Death seems to occur only in the delusion of being other than THE SUPREME.
- In Supreme Enlightenment, the body is not cast off. Rather, the body ascends at the end of the human journey.