DEFINITIONS: Table of Contents
- DEFINITIONS is a work in progress, which will continue to emerge and evolve until the MIND of minds is supremely clear. The definitions below are subject to evolution.
- Many excellent and useful definitions are not yet included. If you would like make a suggestion, you may do so here.
Revision: 19 Feb 2023
- Qualities and values attributed to symbols.
- Meaning is assigned by the mind.
- Meaning is conditioned.
- Meaning is conditioned consciousness.
- Meaning itself is meaningless.
- Supreme Mind is the sum total of meaning.
- Supreme Reality transcends and includes all meaning.
- Supreme Truth transcends and includes all meaning.
- THE SUPREME transcends and includes all meaning.