Revision: 11 Mar 2023
- Conceptual grasp of an experience.
- Conceptual grasp of a phenomenon.
- One or more fixed ideas.
- Reality cannot be understood. Concepts cannot grasp that which is beyond concepts.
- Understanding is a form of identification.
- Understanding can be liberating or limiting.
- Understanding can clarify the root of limitation, which is the desire to understand, and the nature of limitation, which is fixed ideas in the mind. Such understanding is liberating.
- When THE SUPREME is realized, understanding is released along with the impulse to seek understanding.
- “What you understand you can command.”