Revision: 12 Apr 2023
- Relating to an individual aspect of Divinity/God/Source.
- Importantly, an individual is in no way separate from Divinity/God/Source. Rather it is a particular, unique view of the indivisible One, and a particular, unique expression of the One that appears to possess a degree of autonomy.
- Relating primarily to an individual rather than a collection of individuals.
- Relating to a person, which may be a human or nonhuman individual.
- Intrapersonal refers to the inner experience of an individual.
- Interpersonal refers to two individuals relating to one another.
- Transpersonal refers to patterns of relationship within groups of individuals who may or may not know one another. Transpersonal also refers to subtle dynamics of collective consciousness, including archetypal patterns of identity and agency.