Revision: 14 Apr 2023
- A view of the One in which certain features are emphasized over others.
- A view of the One that appears to be distinct from other views of the same One.
- An aspect of the One is still all of the One.
- An individual is an aspect of the One.
- Any set of individuals is an aspect of the One.
- Intense focus on any aspect leads to loss of awareness of the One.
- The interaction of aspects is the One appearing to interact with itself.
- The interaction of aspects is the One being and becoming itself.